- skidl_to_netlist now uses templates.
- Default operation of search() is now less exacting.
- Traceback is now suppressed if show() is passed a part name not in a library.
- Lack of KISYSMOD environment variable no longer causes an exception.
- requirements.txt file now references the requirements from setup.py.
- Changed setup so it generates a pckg_info file with version, author, email.
- Fixed error caused when trying to find script name when SKiDL is run in interactive mode.
- Silenced errors/warnings when loading KiCad part description (.dcm) files.
- SKiDL now searches for parts with a user-configurable list of library search paths.
- Part descriptions and keywords are now loaded from the .dcm file associated with a .lib file.
- SKiDL scripts can now output netlists in XML format.
- Added command-line utility to convert netlists into SKiDL programs.
- Changed the link to the documentation.
- First release on PyPI.